Thanks for everyone’s patience! This year’s Mud-Man was a challenge in so many ways, including getting our containers back home on time, but we finally got confirmation that we are good to go for our orignally planned load-out date of Saturday 9/16 starting at 9am!
When – Saturday, September 16, 9am – 3pm
Where – Liberty Harbor Marina. 15 Marin Blvd, Jersey City, NJ 07302
FB Event: https://www.facebook.com/events/265609669720735
- As with load-in, HELP EACH OTHER OUT to unload our community containers together!
- Please arrive early! Especially if your bins are close to the doors
- Your bins WILL be unloaded and placed in the parking lot even if you aren’t there yet
- Any items left behind after 3pm *will be considered abandoned*
- CAMPS or groups coming with trucks: get there early! We will do our best to keep truck lanes open to back up to the containers, but y’all know how it goes
- YOU WILL GET DUSTY! Don’t wear black
- If you are staying for a while to help, park INSIDE the roped off area. If you park outside this area you can only stay parked there for 15 minutes
- We will have a porta potty onsite – DO NOT use the facilities of the RV park or the restaurant
If you can’t pick up your items call a friend, please practice self-reliance and figure it out yourself. We will not be able to pick up your personal items for you or make special arrangements.
As always, NYC Container Crew is not responsible for damaged or lost items.